When I recall the first time I ever heard you, I feel my heart at peace with a pinch of serene comfort. You stand perfect for all the long-distance lovers, the crazy ones who argue in restaurants over the ice-cream flavor and find themselves sharing their favorites the next minute.
Dekha hazaro dafa aapkoPhir bekarari kaisi haiSambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dilKuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai
Although my eyes were blessed to witness the beauty of you a thousand times, my heart refuses to bid goodbye to your existence and as soon as your feet decide to leave, I feel my knees trembling in restlessness. Love is so strong and divine that it makes me crave your presence the way I crave my mother's hug from a different city.
Lekar ijazat ab aap seSaansein yeh aati jati hainDhoondhe se milte nahi hai humBas aap hi aap baki hain.

I breathe in you, for you and with you. When I look for myself inside the hollow of my chest, I find your portrait there residing along the edges of my heartstring. You've made home into the spine of a nomadic soul, I hope you stay. I hope you let me love you to every ounce, every inch, and to every impossible possibility. Let this perpetual festival of us, "lost and found" continue for at least eternity.
Pal bhar na doori sahe aap seBetabiyan yeh kuch aur hainHum door ho ke bhi paas hainNazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain.

I can't stand a moment away from you which is to say, I'm so in love with you that every time I smile, you take shelter on the curves of my lips. My heart beats to the rhythm of your arms sheltering me into warmth and intimacy. And even if we are miles away from each other, our togetherness fills in the distance between the roads that leads you and me to us, the never-ending ocean of love, hope and joy blended perfectly with the sunset of always and forever.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post