It's 3:00 am & a step forward to the bed after late-night ~chats~ Instagram & I started the playlist and about
15 minutes of rest. My eyes were just

about to close and the song comes.
"Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya,rah me yu jo tu mil gaya,muskil se mai sambhala tha ha,tut gaya hu phir ek dafa,bat bigadi hai is kadar,dil hai tuta... Tute hai hum."

My eyes started searching for you.
Hoping that you are there but again my heartbeats falling for your existence and the irony is... No one's around. Focus on your
current and neglect the past.

A masterpiece line hit me up

"Tere bin ab na lege ek bhi dam,tujhe kitna chahne lage hum,tere sath ho jaege khatam,tujhe kitna chahe aur hum."

My eyes again started searching for you but this time in the form of tears & that background music was like mesmerizing your each and every moment with you.
I'm trying harder for not getting it
but I failed & went with the flow.

"Waqt ne hai kiya humpe kesa sitam,Tum bhi bejar ho barbad hai hum,Jane kis rashte muj ko le jaege,Bedishaye mere dagmagate kadam."

The way these lyrics captured my minds, all the failures of my life reminds me of you that how you always stood with me against
everyone else and now we are remembering ourselves just by the past...

"Sath deti... Parchhaiya....Aur mehraba ho rahe hum,Tere ban na lege ek bhi dum,Tujhe kitna chahe aur hum,Tere sath ho jaege khatam,Tujhe kitna chahe aur hum."

The last line reminds me of our last meet, I daily pass by that coffee shop & wish we'll meet again but it's the harsh reality that we

drifted apart now. there's much more to say

but the 4:36 minutes song ended up here and my heartbeats went to search you in my
dreams with wet eyes.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post